Saturday 15 June 2013

Product Reviews!

Hiiiiiii. Ok, so, these two products I am about to review have literally been such life savers to both my skin and my hair over the last few weeks! I am thoroughly impressed with them both.

Firstly... Caudalie's Devine Oil.


I know the picture is pretty rubbish but here is what it looks like
I received this in a glossy box a few months ago but never used it as I wasn't entirely sure what it was for seeing as the packaging simply says 'body, face, hair'. However, since having my hair previously bleached and recently dyed red it has been in really bad condition and I was in serious need of a good product to restore it back to it's former glory. I decided to get the devine oil out of it's hiding place and give it a quick try out. I am very glad I did as it has fully done it's job of restoring my hair in just two weeks of using it! I apply a small amount to my hair after I've washed it and then blow dry it, but I'm sure you could use it on your hair like a conditioner as well if you'd prefer; but to me this way it both conditions the hair AND acts as a heat protectant(double whammy yay). It has made my hair feel much softer and smoother since using it, and I also feel it has strengthened it quite a bit. You only need a really really small amount as a little goes a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long way. I guess this is a good thing seeing as a 100ml bottle costs £27. It contains argon oil which (according to magazines and beauty blogs) is good for keeping your hair in good condition. You could also use this product on dry skin if you have any and I'm sure it'll give you amazing results.

Next... Lush's British Nanny Facial Moisturiser


Due to the fact I work in a restaurant at a zoo, my skin is often quite problematic and either dry or breaks out rather badly. I was looking for a product that would moisturise my face a lot in order to oppose the harsh working conditions of the restaurant (ooh, that sounds dramatic). This product does all that I ask of it with out making my face look overly shiny or anything silly like that!It costs £25.95 for 45g, which may seem like quite a lot for a moisturiser when you can buy cheaper ones from high street stores; but it is honestly worth every penny. The pot may seem small when you buy it, but it seems to be never ending even though I'm quite generous with the amount I use everyday. I find this with a lot of Lush products though, does anyone else find them never ending too? Since purchasing it, I've been unable to work out what the scent of it is, but alas, it still smells nice. According to the lid it is meant to smell of almond and hibiscus, but to me it just smells fairly pleasant. The smell could be nicer I guess, but it's such a great moisturiser it's scent isn't a big issue in real terms. It also contains SPF 30, which should be good for when England finally gets it's act together and brings the sun back out. wooooooo. Or if you live in a hotter country, will be useful all year round! 

Has anyone else tried these products and loved them as much as me? Or are there any better products out there that I have yet to try?

Anyways, adiosssssssssss xx

2 comments:

Maya and India said...

Been looking for a review on Caudalie's Devine Oil!!! Thanks so much for the post :)
xx
India
http://www.newyorkcitystyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the Caudalie Oil! It smells amazing! Got it from Glossybox as well.. :)
Btw, I followed you on Bloglovin

Olivia xxx
Missyi's World of Beauty...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Eleanor, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena