Friday 14 June 2013

First Post!

Oh this is my first blog post, how exciting!

I don't really know what to say, (first posts are always a bit awkward I guess) but I would just like to point out that the new 30 Seconds to Mars album is fabulous. I bought it on vinyl and have literally had it on repeat for the past few weeks!

Here is a photo of the cover:




And the inside cover:




I love vinyl's partly for their sound, but also for the artwork you get with them! Most of the pieces of art are always stunning. If you've never heard of 30 Seconds to Mars before, here's their latest music video:


Anyways, I think this is enough rambling for one post. Adios people! I shall update this again soon xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Eleanor, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena