Friday 23 August 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while so thought I'd refresh my blog by letting you all know some facts about me.
Me out for a meal with the famalam
 
1/ My name is Eleanor and live just outside London in Hertfordshire/
2/ I taught myself guitar and have never stopped playing it since.
3/ I have one sister who lives in Canada with her husband and two tiny children.
4/  I fancy all of One Direction a bit too much (guilty, not guilty)
5/ My favourite film is Charlie St Cloud. If you haven't seen it, stop reading this and go watch it             NOW! It is the best film to have ever ever been made and features Zac Efron, BONUS!
6/ I work at a zoo. But no, not with the animals. I work in the restaurant and spend my days serving      chips. 
7/ My Birthday is on the July 4th, and when I was younger my Dad told me the whole of America had    a party for me and I believed him. 
8/ I plan to get married one day on the beach.
9/ I started talking in full sentences when I was just a year old and to this day it is one of my favourite    things to do!
10/ I am in studying A Levels Maths, Chemistry and Biology and hate all 3 equally.      I JUST WANT     TO BE CREATIVE:( 
11/ Me and my neighbour often go jogging, but then end up sitting on the park bench for most of the        time and then walking back home.
12/ Fabs are my favourite ice lollies, especially the Apple and blackcurrant ones.
13/ I used to hate the number 13 so much, I'd skip out the 13th question in every exam I ever did.            Then I realised it has actually been a pretty lucky number so far in my life. How ironic. 
14/ I once got short-listed for a BBC TV programme and had to go and sing in front of Fazer from N-     Dubz. 
15/ The Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever watched!
16/ I hope to one day become a singer/song writer and live in Canada.
17/ I always wear a gold cross around my neck that my Nan gave me. I even shower in it! 
18/ MAC is my all time favourite make up brand. Their lipsticks are my favourite thing ever. Even          though I always seem to lose them after a few weeks of purchasing. oops.
19/ Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer and inspiration. I once met him and he shook my hand and left      it stinking of cigarettes and aftershave. (and that is how to make yourself sound like a stalker)
20/ I aim to partake in much more charity work this summer. 
21/ My greatest achievement was when I ate an entire watermelon in a day.
22/ I once won an the overall best musical theatre student of the year when I was 14 at my dance            school. I didn't expect to win so had stopped listening by the time my name was called out. It was        a very proud moment for me but also very embarrassing as I forgot to stand up even when I                realised it was me who had won.
23/ I have always wanted to learn to play the piano and plan on teaching myself this Autumn.
24/ I believe hard work, dedication and positivity is the key to success.
25/ I completed the Bronze D of E award and the hiking was the worst weekend ever. We had to              camp on stinging nettles and my bag weighed almost as much as I did. (I'd still recommend it to          anyone who wants to try it out though)

There you go! Sorry I haven't posted much, I'm going to start posting more regularly from now on!

1 comments:

British Beauty Addict said...

I think we all secretly love a bit of 1D!

www.britishbeautyaddict.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Eleanor, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena